IEI APPLICATION - Issuing an I-20 Transfer

required1. Which IEI term are you applying for?

This application is for students who need an I-20 transfer. Also, please note that:

  • If you will travel outside the U.S. before studying at the IEI, you must contact the IEI about getting a new I-20.
  • If your school has terminated your I-20, you must contact the IEI before filling out this application.


On this form, we are currently accepting applications for

  • Spring 2023
  • Summer 2023


Thank you for your interest in the IEI!

School Transfer Information



answer must be date like mm/dd/yyyy




Please download and fill out the top part of the Transfer Verification Form