On Campus will connect you with over 35,000 prospective & current students, faculty, staff and campus visitors. It is distributed throughout the year by over 100 campus units in several central campus locations. This official visitors guide to the university is offered free of charge and provides a comprehensive first glance at the University of Illinois and life in Champaign-Urbana.
- April 12last day to reserve space
- April 26cancellation deadline
- April 26last day to submit copy and assets for ad design
- April 30print-ready ads due
- July 2019publication/delivery
ADVERTISING RATES, BILLING, AND SPECS
Ads will be accepted until 5 p.m. on the day they are due and must meet the following requirements:
- All ads are printed in full color.
- Editable working files for ads must be provided along with print-ready pdfs.
- Ads must match the dimensions provided with a resolution of at least 300 dpi.
- Ads should be set up in CMYK colorspace, not RGB.
- Campus Advertisers should not include an Illinois logo, block I, or unit wordmark in their design. Illinois branding will be applied at publication level.
Ads meeting the above requirements may be emailed to email@example.com.
This contract is your invoice and you will receive no other invoice. It must be filled out completely with a C-FOAP number and authorized signature.
You will receive an invoice and a copy of On Campus to the provided address (unlelss otherwise instructed). To request copies for distribution at your location contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: A signed contract is required for all advertisers. Late ads may not run.
Ad Rates and Dimensions
|A||Inside Front Cover||$2,000||8.275" X 10.75"||0.125" on all sides|
|A||Inside Rear Cover||$2,000||8.275" X 10.75"||0.125" on all sides|
|A||Full Page||$1,600||8.275" X 10.75"||0.125" on all sides|
|B||1/2 Page||$900||7.4988" X 4.5625"||none|
|C||1/4 Page||$500||3.6556" X 4.5625"||none|