Apartment Transfer Request

Thank you for your interest in transferring your lease to another University Housing Apartment. Before you get started, please ensure you have read the transfer policy in its entirety. The transfer policy may be found online at http://housing.illinois.edu/Tools/Forms-Documents.

Request Form

This form is for current University Housing apartment residents who are requesting to move within University Apartments (Orchard Downs, Ashton Woods, Goodwin-Green). Be sure to review the Transfer Policy.



answer must be a university ID like 612345678


answer must be an email address



required7. I request to transfer to: (please rank 2 choices)

7. I request to transfer to: (please rank 2 choices)

answer must be date like mm/dd/yyyy




required11. Transfer Policy Link

required11. Transfer Policy Link



Include your email address in your submission to:

  • Get a copy of your answers